Krav Maga is an Israeli Military Combat system used by the Israeli Defense forces and special units around the world like FBI, CIA, Navy seals etc. It's a combination of all the martial arts like Karate, Taekwondo, Jiu jitsu etc and focusing on street fighting/Self Defense At Contact Combat India, we follow the International syllabus to teach Krav Maga. It has 10 levels from Warrior Level 1 to Warrior Level 10. In each crash course, you shall learn upto 100 techniques for example : if some is trying to stab you with a knife or someone puts a gun on your head, or multiple attackers trying to push you to the ground and choke you out. We teach you how to get out of situations like these and many more.
- In today’s world where crimes like rape, kidnapping, robbery, murder is on an everyday rise, Krav Maga teaches you to protect yourself as well as your loved ones
- Krav Maga is for everyone. The techniques of Krav Maga are designed to be effective regardless of a person’s size, strength, or gender
- Krav Maga is a no-nonsense, straightforward approach to self defence. Time spent in training is focused on enhancing your ability to survive a violent encounter
- Krav Maga is a great way to get into shape. Each class targets your entire body, strengthening it, burning between 800-1000 calories/session and making you flexible and injury free
- Krav Maga doesn’t require years of training to achieve self defence proficiency. Krav Maga is easy to learn, easy to remember, and easy to apply
- Krav Maga helps you build self confidence and instills a deep sense of security
- Practicing Krav Maga is an excellent stress buster. Our bagwork sessions have time and again proven to lower anxiety levels, get the anger and frustration out and make you a calmer, collected individual
- Most of all, Krav Maga is fun. There is nothing quite like it in the world
WHAT IS THE KRAV MAGA CRASH COURSE ?
The Krav Maga Crash course is an intensive 10 days, 3-stage program through which you shall develop Krav Maga skills, techniques and tactics in a thorough, systematic and fast track manner by training 6 hours a day.
You shall also combine them with teaching know-how and highly advanced training methods and processes if you decide to opt for the 2 day Instructor course post the crash course. (Information about the Instructor course is given later in the catalogue.)
The Crash Course is divided into 3 levels:
Level 1 – Covering the technical curriculum from Warrior Level 1 to 3
Level 2 – Covering the technical curriculum from Warrior Level 4 to 6
Level 3 – Covering the technical curriculum from Warrior Level 7 to
The Krav Maga Crash course shall be conducted at the Contact Combat India Headquarters in Chittaranjan Park, South Delhi.
Each course is of 10 days duration covering techniques of each level. After each course, there is an option of attending the Instructor course as well. (Information about the Instructor course is given later in the catalogue.)
The duration each day is of 6 hours from 10am to 5pm with a lunch break between 1pm-2pm.
After successful completion of the Crash Course, you shall be awarded a certificate of completion of the said Warrior levels, signed by signed by Founder, Kaustav Sehgal.
- Krav Maga is the No. 1 combat system in world. It is a battle tested system of self-defense, combat and fighting, close and third party protection and the leading system of its kind in the world, known for its practical and realistic techniques and tactics for avoiding, preventing, deterring, or otherwise handling all types of violent confrontations. Thus, Krav Maga is a skill that everyone should learn
- If you are a working professional with a busy schedule, you can invest only 10 days of your life and learn life saving techniques with intensive practice that will stay lifelong with you.
- If you stay far away from the Headquarters and cannot attend regular classes at the Academy, you can opt for this 10 day course that shall help you achieve proficiency in this art.
- Unlike regular classes, the crash course is a to-the-point, fast track way to practice all techniques in the levels without devoting substantial time to fitness exercises, warmups and cooldowns (done only once each day).
- Being the most efficient combat system in the world, a certification in Krav Maga shall prove to be significant if you’re applying for a job in security or law enforcement or government agency.
- This certification shall also be beneficial if you are a student and wish to apply for an MBA or any other course abroad. An extra curricular activity like Krav Maga shall gain you extra credits.
- This Crash course is a great way to check your willpower and come out strong, determined and disciplined.
WHAT IS THE KRAV MAGA INSTRUCTOR COURSE ?
The Krav Maga Instructor course is an intensive, 2 day additional
certification course post each Crash Course. You can also apply for it
after attaining certification for Warrior Level 3.
The Krav Maga skills, techniques and tactics that you develop while training (either in regular classes or after the crash course) are combined with teaching know-how and highly advanced training methods and processes.
The Civilian Instructor Course will educate you in all Krav Maga techniques, various fighting techniques, Principles of Krav Maga doctrine, Teaching and practice methods, Training methods, Basic management, Promotion and marketing of a training place and more.
The Instructor Course is divided into 3 levels:
Level 1 – Covering the Beginners teaching curriculum. Post successful completion, Level 1 Instructors are eligible to teach students from Warrior Level 1 to Warrior Level 3
Level 2 – Covering the Intermediate teaching curriculum. Post successful completion, Level 2 Instructors are eligible to teach students from Warrior Level 4 to Warrior Level 6
Level 3 – Covering the Advanced teaching curriculum. Post successful completion, Level 3 Instructors are eligible to teach students from Warrior Level 7 to Warrior Level 10
- For Instructor Level 1 – Curriculum completed till Warrior Level 3 through regular classes or Crash Course 1
- For Instructor Level 2 – Curriculum completed till Warrior Level 6 through regular classes or Crash Course 1 & 2
- For Instructor Level 3 – Curriculum completed till Warrior Level 10 through regular classes or Crash Course 1, 2 & 3
- Learn the necessary knowledge and intensive practical experience to teach Krav Maga to civilians in a systematic & thorough manner
- Design proper lesson plans starting from warmup, to striking, technique, stress drills, fitness and cooldown
- Learn how to teach Krav Maga to people of different ages, genders, fitness levels, people with chronic injuries and pains
- Learn how to teach workshops as well as regular classes
- Learn the proper way to conduct yourself to a class, gain self confidence and authority and market yourself
- Successful completion of the course depends on meeting specific criteria at the end of each Instructor level, including theoretical, technical and tactical examinations, as well as practical application of the learned teaching skills which involves teaching a class to test your instructing abilities.
- A Krav Maga Instructor Diploma signed by Founder, Kaustav Sehgal, is awarded upon the successful completion of each Instructor course level.
- You shall also have access to a separate WhatsApp group with the Head Instructor where you can ask any doubts you may have even after completion of the course.
- You shall also receive regular “Technique Of The Month” videos through the Instructors’ WhatsApp group to supplement your training knowledge as well as teach each technique thoroughly
- With the crime rate unfortunately increasing day by day, be it murders, rapes, kidnappings, robberies, self defense is becoming the need of the hour. Learning and teaching Krav Maga would prove to be an exceptional contribution to the society
- Krav Maga is the No. 1 combat system in world. It is a battle tested system of self-defense, and the leading system of its kind in the world, known for its practical and realistic techniques and tactics for avoiding and preventing all types of violent confrontations. Thus, Krav Maga is a growing market, and it is a valuable qualification to have under your hat
- The opportunity to improve your management abilities to have a successful Krav Maga school and even teach self defense to corporates, schools, NGOs etc
- The opportunity to improve your own Krav Maga skills through regular Instructor Updates, camps and advanced courses
- If you are a gym or fitness or other martial art professional, a Krav Maga certification would be an added qualification
- If you are not related to the combat field, having a Krav Maga Instructor diploma can serve as a good side business and supplementation to your income. You can also take up our Franchise to facilitate it
- An Instructor course shall help build and validate your Krav Maga expertise, and your dedication & commitment to high standards and continuing professional development and gain a competitive edge
FOUNDER & HEAD INSTRUCTOR PROFILE
The course shall be conducted by the Founder & Head Instructor Kaustav Sehgal
Kaustav Sehgal is the Founder and Head Instructor (Civilian & Law
Enforcement Krav Maga) at Contact Combat India. He has taught
self defense and unarmed combat to military, security
professionals, law enforcement and civilians across India.
Kaustav’s tryst with martial arts began at an early age with a black belt in Taekwondo. However, neither his belt nor his subsequent training in competitive MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) would help him during a street fight where he was stabbed and severely wounded by a completely untrained attacker. Humiliated and angry, he realized true self defense has nothing to do with “martial arts“.
This realization fueled his search for realistic self defense techniques
that culminated with his discovery of Krav Maga, - the Contact
Combat system of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF).
Since then, Kaustav has trained under some of the world’s leading Krav Maga experts including Amnon Darsa, Vikram Kapoor, Avi Moyal, Avshalom Dahan and Eyal Yanilov. He is one of few instructors who can trace the lineage of his training directly back to Imi Lichtenfeld, the founder of Krav Maga.
- Snake Crane Wing Chun
- Mixed Martial Arts & Krav Maga
- VIP Protection
- Russian Kettlebell Training
- Kids' Krav Maga
- Functional Fitness Training
- Trained Rani Mukherjee for her role as an expert hand to hand combatant in the movie "Mardaani."
- Arjun Wallia (Wallsons Group, Securitas India)
- Ashok Masti (Musician)
- Sahil Bhatia (Baani Group)
- Kavya Khurana (TV Personality)
- Adhiraj Gaur (Filipino Actor)
Kaustav was also featured in “Get Fit with Rocky & Mayur”, an NDTV Goodtimes initiative incorporating Krav Maga in fitness routines. He was also featured in Women’s Health Magazine as an Expert Krav Maga Instructor
WHAT ALL DO I REQUIRE:
- On registration, you shall receive a Tshirt which is the uniform of the class and needs to be worn in every class
- You shall also be required to purchase protective guards according to the Level you are in, as follows :
PRICE (exclusive of GST)
|LEVEL 1||Gloves & Shin guards||Rs 999 & Rs 1999|
|LEVEL 2||Chest guard & Groin guard (only for males)||Rs 2099 & Rs 999|
|LEVEL 3 onwards||Cage Helmet||Rs 2499|
*These guards can be purchased either from the Academy or from other sources.
1. JUNE, '22
Crash Course - 10th to 19th June
Instructor Course - 20th to 21st June
2. SEPTEMBER, '22
Crash Course - 8th to 17th Sep
Instructor Course - 18th to 19th Sep
3. DECEMBER, '22
Crash Course - 1st to 10th Dec
Instructor Course - 11th to 12th Dec
4. MARCH, '23
Crash Course - 3rd to 12th March
Instructor Course - 13th to 14th March
Timing: 10am – 5pm (Lunch Break : 1pm – 2pm)
Krav Maga has 10 levels from Warrior 1 to Warrior 10. To complete all levels, you shall be required to devote 30 days in total by attending each crash course. Crash courses are conducted in the months of March, July and November.
For the Crash course, you need to attend all 10 days to complete the said levels.
No, you have to attend the complete crash course to learn and practice all techniques and attain the certification.
Yes, if you have completed certification till Warrior Level 3 through regular classes, you can attend the Instructor course. If not, the crash course would be required for you to understand the techniques till Warrior Level 3.
Yes, if you only plan to learn Krav Maga and not pursue a career in it, the only the crash course is sufficient.
You can discuss your injury/health problem with the instructor. We have numerous specialised plans for rehabilitation that improve your medical condition
Yes, Krav Maga is designed for everyone irrespective of age, gender, height, weight or fitness levels.
No, to understand how to teach Krav Maga, you need to do the Instructor course. For more information about this, you can go back to “Why do the Krav Maga Instructor course”
Yes, you can join the regular classes from where you left off after doing the crash course.
On enrolment, you shall receive the uniform, certificate of completion of the said Warrior Levels and Instructor Diploma (if you decide to go for the Instructor course)
There are a lot of hotels and PGs at walking distance from the Academy where you can stay during the crash course. We can provide you links of the locations if you’d like.
No, we make sure proper safety gear and safety precautions are undertaken during training
1) Unlike other martial arts Krav Maga is not a sport. There are no tournaments
or championships in Krav Maga. It is only based on street self defense and
2) Like MMA or Boxing, Krav Maga does not have any rules. And it's a nononsense combat system developed to win at any cost in any violent encounter.
3) Krav Maga doesn't take many years to learn unlike Karate, Taekwondo etc. It was developed during World War II to quickly teach Jews to protect themselves against the Nazis.